Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Tribute to Old Friends

A touching post on Rerun's facebook page today, made me stop and think about the many, special animal's and horses that have touched my soul and influenced my life. Thanks to that post, I took a few minutes to reflect and say a special prayer for them all.... here it is:

God bless my animal friend’s that have touched my life & taught me invaluable lessons that I can pass on to others. Thank you for making me a better human being. I honor your memory by working to spread these lessons to others. In doing so, you live every day! You inspire me to increase awareness about the importance and joys of responsible ownership. Thank you for being my guardian angels and teachers both here on earth and in heaven. Bless you for stirring my soul and showing me the meaning of true, unconditional love!

Here’s a tribute to one such dear friend who “Doctored my Soul” http://bit.ly/66NxoP

No comments: