Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Got to Ride Zenyatta

So, I just got to ride Zenyatta! Didn't you know I'm her new exercise jockey? Even though I've never, ever, ridden a racehorse on the track, I have been bestowed this honor. Didn't even break a sweat either- was going too fast! Now this is riding! Okay, okay don't be jealous because I got to ride the coolest horse of our time at FULL THROTTLE, because you can too :) How? Well, watch this video made by her exercise rider and get ready for the thrill of your life!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hv49V2RzgHw





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Ashlee said...

Well Thank you! I really enjoy sharing my horse "obsession" with others. Glad you enjoy it!

Saddleries.net said...

Happy new year for horse lovers!